Around The World Headline

Around The World

Monday, October 12, 2009

Received First Payment from Google Adsense


Making Money online with google adsense
I’m so excited, I just can’t hide it….” Come on, sing along with me! It took me a few months, but I finally reached the magic $100 mark for Google Adsense, and received my first payment for $102.59 US, for my Google Adsense ads.
I opted in to receive my payment via Western Union Quick Cash, so the details about my western union payment appears in my adsense account next to my September payment.

The interesting thing is that Google didn’t charge any processing fee to transfer funds and it was very convenient to receive payment from Western Union.
It was very quick and easy to get payment, no need to wait for months to transfer your money to your bank accounts.
Thanks to Google for providing great services.
You can also

No comments:

Post a Comment